bostonIT Computer Services
Is your machine taking too long to start or shutdown?
Is your machine experiencing sluggish performance and keeps crashing?
Are you concerned about the security, integrity and performance of your machines and network?
Our IBM®, Microsoft® and Cisco® Certified Engineers can help you tune your machined up, fix computers’ problems, and provide you with all necessary services to make sure the machines run smoothly.
- Be assured that your machines will be handled bostonIT’s competent hands.
- Secure your servers and workstations with antivirus, antispyware, firewalls and security updates. Secure it from Viruses, Trojans, Spyware and harmful programs
- Clean up the machine from unneeded and unnecessary programs.
- Clean up Windows startup, temp files and registry so the machine runs faster.
- Configure local and online backup and never lose any file or data.
- PC care, maintenance and system updates.
- Blue Screens Crash Dump Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Priority Response.
We are experts in all editions of Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and R2, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7), and have many years of experience working with top machine vendors like IBM, Lenovo, Dell and HP.
A key element to any security plan is Anti-Virus. Viruses can unleash an unfortunate but destructive power that can bring entire networks to a halt. We’ve seen it happen, and have many days and nights of work resulting from unchecked machines.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at (617) 536-5111